anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 1, 2017

so has anyone had any luck with a powered USB hub on the PS4?

I bought one that wasn't powered hoping I could plug in my good mic for streaming, my PS4 platinum headset (the audio of which is just as shitty as the Gold headset), my keyboard and was hoping for a mouse but the headset kept disconnecting (I'm like 6 feet away at max and it can reach through my entire house usually) So I assumed it wasn't sending out enough power so I bought a powered one and its the exact same thing. Even plugging the headset into a direct port and having the mic and keyboard in the hub the headset keeps disconnecting like I'm too far away.

Basically I need more damn USB ports.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...