anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Does anyone know how to get a trial by making another account?

So I haven’t been able to play my PS4 because I’m in college so I had to leave it at home, anyway is there a way I can get a trail for a day or two? I don’t want to pay $10 for a couple hours of playing a game, but I just want to play a little bit of Rocket League (the free game once offered on the PS Store) but the problem is I have to have plus to be able to access it since I didn’t necessarily buy it but it’s a plus game. Anything would help, thanks in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...