anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Don't find video games fun anymore but play them anyway. Anyone feel this way sometimes?

I remembered really enjoying video games when I first became a gamer 5 years ago. I could just play every game even bad ones and still got excited about them. Now, I tend to play them but barely finish them. I tried to make a list what I have to play and finish them but they never helped. Sometimes I enjoyed them first half of the game and then I stopped at the second half. Multiplayer games are what I play regularly, however, I don't actually find them fun but I can't stop playing them. I always feel guilty because I haven't finished singleplayer games and because I spent most of my time on the multiplayer, sometimes just browsing the game for hours and not playing it.

Am I getting old or video games are not for me anymore? I'm just 26 and I'm talking about video games in general.

Please share your experience. Thank you very for reading and have a good one, everyone!

PS. Sorry for bad English.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...