anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Do u feel a bit delay when you shoot in 2k18?

i played the switch edtion and want to confirm it in r/ps4

I tested half an hour in the freestyle and 100% confirmed that the delay existed. In 2k17, when I shoot 3, I will release the button when the bar fills up, and it will always be an excellent shot, if i'm doing it right.

BUT in 2K18, no way

You have to release the button in advance to make an excellent shot .There must be an 0.5s delay. I tested hundreds of times shooting 3, and I'm shooting better now, but never as better as shooting in 2k17, because you cant know the exact releasing time ,you have to predict.

Im playing a NS edition, is it a problem for switch only ,or all the editions dont work well?

Any one playing ps4 edition tell me .



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...