anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 15, 2017

Dualshock 4 (older model) charges but won't stay connected to the console.

Not sure what to do at this point other than buy a new controller.

It's currently charging but it shows that it has a full battery. Most of the time it won't connect at all (even when connected via USB), but when I can get it to turn on it will stay on for around 15 seconds and then disconnect. When it is on it has random phantom pushes of the home button.

I have reset the controller multiple times.

Really want to finish the raid on D2 tonight but I don't know if I can fix or have a new controller by then. Suggestions please??



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...