anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 15, 2017

Error (CE-34878-0) on every game I play. @AskPlaystation's answers not working.

Hi, guys. I pre-ordered NBA 2K18 about two weeks ago, and it came out last night. I sat on my ass to play it on release, and as soon as midnight hit, I launched it, but then I got an error message. I restarted my PS4, and the error still showed up. I eventually gave up, went to play Madden, same error. I contacted @AskPlaystation on Twitter, and they told me to rebuild my database and check for system updates or game updates -- I did both, and everything is up to date, and the rebuild didn't work. Some help would be great.

https://twitter.com/ramaraee13/status/908485993354944512 Video-proof on this tweet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...