anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 15, 2017

Fifa 18 demo vs beta

Hi all, I'm new to reddit so please be kind lol.

I just want to hear from anyone who played the fifa 18 beta and the demo.

Basically I'm confused, I played the beta and absolutely loved it. The players had weight to them and the pace seemed perfect to me as it was slower than 17.

Then I played the demo, what happened? It's so similar to fifa 17, too fast and frantic no build up play needed and it felt to me just like 17, why did they do this it's?

Is it just me? Or has anyone else noticed this?

I was really looking forward to 18 now I don't know if I'll bother as you might aswell just stick with 17 if it is like the demo when it comes out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...