anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 15, 2017

I can't sign into an existing PSN account on new PS4

I purchased a new PS4 yesterday and attempted to sign into my existing PSN account I used with my PS3, after I created a new user and put in my account login details it asks me to confirm/update my privacy settings. After pressing next I then get stuck on an indefinite 'please wait' screen with my only option to go back. I know it isn't an issue with PSN or my internet as I successfully created a brand new psn account and signed straight in with that. I've spent almost 6 hours trying to fix this issue coming no closer to a solution. I rang the PS4 support line and they were of little help and simply said they would escalate it and email me if they find a solution. Has anyone experienced this before or had a similar problem? I can't think of what the issue can be I have tried everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...