anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 16, 2017

First time playing on console in 2 years, my hand gets sore/achy from sprinting in Call of Duty. Will it get better?

Used to play on an Xbox 360 back in the day and had no problems. Just got a PS4 today and was playing COD and I find that I have to grip the controller fairly hard in order to press R3 whilst moving to sprint, which means I get quite achy hands and where I grip the controller tight to press R3 and sprint (which is quite stiff to press and move), it makes my left middle finger a bit sore and irritated too from where it presses hard against the controller.

Will this get better? Is it just since it's my first time on a controller in a while? (I've been playing PC in the mean time)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...