anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Gamesharing question

Just want to confirm something. So to gameshare with the ps4 at my brother's house, I logged into the opposite ps4 with the other person's account, and set those new accounts to the primary account of that new ps4. If my brother wants to download my games, and play them on his account, he has to sign into my account, download them, then they will show up in his library when he signs in, is that right? We're just trying to figure this out, see if theres a way that doesnt log eachother out haha. We thought it would just show up in eachother's library like for xbox.

Edit: Also, what does restore license do?

edit2: I'm reading that if I were to want to buy something digital and keep it on my account, I need to buy it on the other/new primary console, is that true?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...