anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 16, 2017

PS4 Controller "Mind of it's own/possessed"

I'm playing RE5 on my PS4 & yesterday I noticed the controller was doing strange things for example, if I moved left then my character would continue moving far after I stopped moving the analog stick. Then I would press pause but it would scroll a few down or up through the menu. Today I am noticing both the analog sticks AND the D pad seem to have a mind of their own.

I thought maybe my controller broke even though I've only had this controller maybe 6 months and I bought it new at a gamestop store. I tried using my 2nd ps4 controller and the same thing happens. I dont understand how this problem could be occurring even after I switched to a different controller.

Has anyone had this same ps4 controller problem, where the ps4 controls seem to have a mind of their own?

Before someone says "you are holding the controller wrong, you must be pressing a button" that is absolutely not the case.

I have played online streaming through twitch...could someone be hacking my ps4 or controller or something? Could someone on my ps4 friends list be doing it?

Does anyone know what other sources this problem could be coming from / how to fix this problem? I did not "set" my ps4 controllers so restoring my ps4 controllers is not the solution. Could my ps4 be busted? Is this an internet problem? I am totally unable to successfully play my video games because of this problem because when I try to shoot something for example (rifle) the sight just totally wanders off...



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...