anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Goodbye Xbox Hello PS4

I used to be a big sony fan and then for some unforseen circumstances i got an Xbox one. After 2 years ive trying to trade it for a ps4 i finally got one! Unfortunately that means all the online games i bought on xbox will gather dust . But i must say i am glad to get my used ps4. Next step to save up for the Jrpgs i missed and overwatch. Im a huge fan of Final fantasy , kindgom hearts , ni no kuni and tales of symphonia. Can anyone recommend me any games ? hopefully cheap games ,ive recently returned to school after years so cheap games are welcomed haha. Also if anyone plays paragon send me an invite @ FinalAlchemistX



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...