anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Regarding Battlefield 1 Premium Pass, Digital Games, and Region Locking...

I'm an American living in Germany, and I'm considering buying a digital copy the BF1 Revolution Edition that includes the premium pass. But, I've had hella problems with playstation's region locking in the past.

I'm wondering, if I buy a digital copy with my primary (American) account, will I be able to download the DLC as it is released, and use all of the premium maps?

I know DLC must match physical disc region, but how does this work with digital copies?

Thanks in advance for any help.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...