anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 8, 2017

Havent gotten the Bloodborne Theme

So i platinumed Bloodborne a while back and Horizon Zero Dawn 2 days ago i did get the Horizon Theme and Avater however i havent gotten the Bloodborne Theme... i qualify to get the theme and bloodborne theme is still available so i thought about searching online to see if people know how to fix this and you need to contact the support, tried live chat but i NEVER got an answer! i dont know how its meant to work or if i even used the right link but i need help here! whats the link to the live chat support? how does it work? and what do i need to do to get the theme? PS:Im not going to call them since i dont like doing that stuff via phone so dont suggest that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...