anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 8, 2017

Need to give Props to Playstation Support

My slim started making a horrible noise like it was trying to spin up the hard drive but couldn't. I sent the chat agent a vocaroo link and they pre-authorized a service send-in with no other troubleshooting. I sent the unit in, expecting to be out of a system for at least a few weeks. Here I am just barely over a week later and not only did they replace the hard drive that was failing, but they also replaced one of the rubber feet that had come out and more dramatically, replaced the entire top cover panel. Mine had a pretty deep gouge from the dog running over it. It was purely cosmetic but it was so nice that they went ahead and did that for me! Edit: serial number matches so I don't think it was a replacement



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...