anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 29, 2017

Having issues getting my headset mic to work on a DSS2 Surround Sound processor

I'm using a DSS2 to get better sound out of my PS4. But I'm not really a technical person so I am having some issues. I have a headset with mic so I am running it through the DDS2. And the game audio works great, but the mic does not work. My headset only has a headphone jack. From what I have read I do not have all the necessary things to get my headset to work but I am confused on what I actually need. What else do I nee to buy in order to get chat audio?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...