anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 29, 2017

Help fixing PS4 browser video player issue

Recently I've ran into an issue where I'll try and play a video on the browser and the browser will basically freeze in place. The video also freezes but the audio plays fine. It will continue to play after I close the window and if I return to the XMB menu it continues until I open an application. If I open the Quick Menu everything is fine but Sounds and Devices will display a blank screen. There's been no changes to my internet and the site worked fine 2 days ago. So far I have tried rebuilding database, clearing cache, and getting rid of some games but none of these have worked. My PS4 has the latest update as well. Anyone else ever have the same issue and are there any other fixes that I could try? Any help would be appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...