anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 15, 2017

Help moving data from old ps4 hard drive to new ps4

Hey everyone, I tried searching online for help with my situation but everything that comes up is related to the ps4 app transfering data if they're both still set up

My old ps4 (almost 4 years old) died from a bad power source, I decided to just replace it with a ps4 pro instead of trying to get it fixed. I have a few save files on the old ps4 hard drive which is still fine, but that ps4 won't turn on at all so I can't connect via network to just move everything over. Am I able to just connect the old ps4 drive to my PC and transfer save data over and then move it from there to my new ps4 using a usb or something? If so, do I need any kind of adapter to connect the old removed hard drive to my PC? I didn't actually check when I removed it what the connection on it was like

Thanks in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...