anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 1, 2017

Help with a PS4 glitch

Recently I downloaded and installed an update for Battlefield 1 on my PS4 (~a week ago). This seems to have triggered a weird glitch wherein I can't access the PS store (gets stuck at "Please Wait" screen). In addition, I can't access any of the online features on the ps4 home screen, for example downloading apps like Netflix, YouTube etc and everytime I try to check the trophies/achievements for any of my games, it zaps me back to the home screen.

However, within each of these games, I can still access and play online multiplayer comfortably with no problems whatsoever. The glitch seems to affect only the features connected to the home screen. I've already tried "restore default settings" from safe mode and "rebuild database" options. Has anyone faced anything similar? All advice is welcome. Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...