anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 1, 2017

I am having an issue with a second account on my PS4 accessing DLC content.

I looked through the rules and I don’t think that I am in violating any of them and I looked through the FAQ and didn’t see the answer there. If this isn’t the best place for this question can someone please direct me to a more appropriate /r/ Thanks

I have been playing Destiny since The Taken King DLC came out (Purchased the game on disc and it came with all of the previous DLCs as well). When the Rise of Iron DLC came out I purchased that as a digital download. I have maxed out all three character types and have hundreds of hours of gameplay invested.

About a two months ago I decided that I wanted to play through the game fresh and didn't want to delete any of my toons so I started an alt account on my PS4. I have been playing on and off since then. This past week I have been on a bit of a vacation so I have been playing some more. I got my Titan all the way through the game (Including all of the various DLC missions) and all the way to max level. I started a Hunter and have been playing it. The Hunter is 26th level, I have played most, if not all, the way through the House of Wolves DLC and I have played several of The Taken King missions and then randomly, yesterday, when I try to play any DLC content it says that I need to purchase the content first. This change happened while I was logged into the game. I think that I finished a mission, left the game running while I ate some lunch, and when I came back it wouldn’t let me continue with the same mission track. My primary account show that I have all of the DLCs downloaded onto my console and I am able to play the DLC content on my primary account. I contacted Playstation support this morning and went through the process of deactivating and reactivating my console as my primary PS4 for my alt account and verifying that the content was downloaded on my console (it is) and then they had no more help to offer. I am wondering if anyone else has had this happen or has heard about it and may have a solution. It’s not the end of the world as D2 drops next week, but I was having fun and don’t like to be stymied like this.

Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...