anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 1, 2017

Wierd HDMI issue continues

A while back I had posted about a lack of signal after using my PS4 on a tv. When I switched back to the monitor, I had no signal.

Now, after resetting the resolution it worked fine. However, after leaving it in rest for a few weeks, I've got the same problem again.

I just don't know how this would even happen. The HDMI cable still works; in fact, I removed it soon after I put it into rest. The port itself looks fine too.

I doubt it would be a problem with the card in the PS4 itself too, since there is no signal going to it in rest.

Any suggestions? This is really frustrating me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...