anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 29, 2017

I'm trying to win girlfriend of the year, but I need some ideas

I'll try to keep this short. My boyfriend and I just moved in together. Prior to the move in, I was going through some really tough personal issues. He was extremely supportive and invested a lot of time and energy into helping me with things when he really didn't have to. Of course I've told him how grateful I am, but I'd like to actually DO something to show my gratitude as well. There's a PS4 game that comes out in October that he keeps mentioning and then saying he'll have to wait to buy it since he doesn't have the money right now. I googled October releases and I think the one he's talking about is The Evil Within. I'll try to confirm that on the sly. Since we've moved in, he's realized his tv is too small for our new living room. I'd like to buy him a new tv and the game he wants and hook it all up while he's at work that day. I don't know much about tvs or video games and I've never tried to pull off a surprise gift like this before. I'm just looking for ideas on ways to improve the idea or other thoughts. What am I missing here? How do you surprise a gamer boyfriend?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...