anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 29, 2017

PS4 problems, can anyone help?

So my friends PS4 has been acting weird lately it won’t charge his controller or turtle beach headset. It occasionally says “too many devices connected” when he tries to charge the controller and that will be the only thing connected.

He has went through several new micro usb cords and none of them work so I’m sure it’s the USB ports on the PS4

It also gets even weirder because now he can’t even charge his controller or headset through anything else whether it be his laptop/outlet.. nothing works.

He has also tried the safe mode/rebuild method that didn’t do the trick either.

Just seeing if anyone in here could offer some advice so he can get it back working.

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...