anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Is the ps4 controller naturally poor quality (broken button for no reason)

I had a controller for only a year and a half and its already not working in some areas. The analog rubber seems to have been built to rip off on purpose. Its almost as if they want it to suck jus so you can keep buying more. I rememver for the 360 my controller was fine I never had to get a secone one.

Im also having trouble with r1 suddenly. The button just doesnt work for no reason. Anybody else have this problem? Is there any solution to it? Is there a way to go to settings and switch r1 functions with other things? This thing is pissing me off.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...