anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Just another shit post about AUX cords. Downvote it out of the way but I'd still like an answer please.

Hi! I have some decent Bluetooth headphones that I got for cheap a while ago, I know they won't work via Bluetooth.

They have a AUX port though, so I'm hoping that I can find a aux cord with a mic inline that'll work for party chat. I'm pretty sure I've read that the cord needs to have 3 colored rings on it to work.

Looking on Amazon I find a lot of aux cords with microphones, the ones I see with 3 rings only have 3 on 1 side of the aux cord (male to male).

Anybody know if those work? If you have an aux cord with a mic can you show a picture of both ends and let me (and hopefully others that search) know what to look for?

Please and thanks for any help in the right direction!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...