anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 15, 2017

Looking to buy the Survival DLC for The Division but have a question about region locking

I have two accounts on my PS4, one from the UK (where I bought the console and my main account) and one in Canada (Where I am currently living and my sub account) I bought The Division on my Canadian account but play on my main, I want to buy the Survivor DLC and play it on the main. I know i'll have to buy the DLC from the Canadian store, is it possible to play it on my main account? I'm quite a high level and don't really want to start again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...