anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 15, 2017

Lost the spark for gaming... Help me get it back!

I have a young family now and don't get to play games often. When I do, I get bored quickly unless I love them. Can you guys help recommend an amazing game for PS4? My favourite games of all time are:

Sleeping Dogs GTA (all of them) Red Dead Civilization Revolutions Far Cry 4 Love old platformers like Mario, DK, SNES games as a kid etc. Used to love Street Fighter but couldn't get into them for the last decade or so

I like shooters. Not massive on RPG. Lost interest in SkyRims. Tried to play Yakuza 0 and that shooter where you also control the big robot.

Man, maybe I'm just so old that I'm gamed out.

Please help me!

Love anything set in Asia or about Asian stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...