anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 15, 2017

Questions about powerline

So... I have crappy wifi. Download speeds through my router are good, but Suddenlink internet is trash for gaming if you arent wired. It isnt a stable connection. I also cant run a wire across the house or through walls, and to get a coax cable installed in my room basically would force me to also have the base for my landline in my room as well, and I dont have space for that.

Tldr Looking into powerlines.

Here are my questions. 1. Will this work okay in general with PS4? Like, am I risking lighting it on fire? 2. What is the recommended brand? Got almost 100mbps download through the modem legit, I just want something that I can rely on to hold up. 3. I have a lot of crap plugged into surge protectors. Literally have 2 with 8 outlets. Can I plug this into the wall and then a surge protector into the powerline without interference for internet?

Sorry for the long post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...