anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Most popular online FPS

Hey guys, just picked up a PS4 pro and I'm curious what the most popular/populated online FPS is right now? I mostly just like to jump in to team death match games. I used to play a fair amount of CoD:MW on PS3, but haven't done any online gaming on the PS4. Looking for a game I can just jump into at like 10 PM on a random night and not have to wait forever for a room to fill up.

I know Overwatch is popular but not really interested in that one. Should I get CoD:IW? Destiny 2? BF1? TF2? Hold off and pick up the new CoD?

Also, unrelated but, any good deals on PSN subscriptions at the moment?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...