anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Want to give my PS4 to my younger cousin, how do I give him the games that I've got on my account, but not the account itself?

Hey there, so I want to give my PS4 away to my second cousin, however I'd like to use my account that I've got with my PS3, PSV, PSP and a 2nd PS4 if I were to buy it in the recent future (looking towards a PS4 Pro by the end of the year if the funds allow it).

I've read about this online, but I guess it's better if I ask the experts outright, sorry if this has been done before, but I've tried searching, honest!

So, from what I get, I should:

1) Download all the games I've got on my PS+ sub for the PS4 in the last two years since I've had the sub

2) Download all the games I had bought for the PS4, DLCs, themes, etc

3) Leave the account there, disconnect it from all access points

4) Change my password via PC

5) ????

6) Give the PS4 to him, and he should basically have access to all of those games (the PS+ ones until the expiry of it, but the full ones forever), am I right?

Is there anything else that I should be worried about? Or am I missing some crucial detail?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...