anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 22, 2017

Need help with alternatives for Sony Platinum headphones/headset for ps4

Hi

Recently I've bought Sony platinium headset, but it turned out to be really shitty from sound's perspective - the build quality, comfort, and accessibality are 8/10 for me but the sound on surround is really well below expectactions - I've used sound profiles and games that support them - still it was subpar for that price range. Only when wired the sound was good, but it kind of make it useless.

So my question is what are alternatives for it? From what I can gather these are really great:

  • Astro a40 (headset)
  • Steelseries arctics 7 (headset)
  • beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO(headphones)
  • Sennheiser GAME ZERO (headset)

I would like to futureproof my purchase so surround sound would be one of my top priorities but most important is sound quality.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...