anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 22, 2017

Potentially Dumb Question RE: External HDD and PS4/PS4 Pro

So for Christmas, the wife and I might be splurging on a 4k... I've wanted one, and they're starting to be a lot more affordable than in previous years. With that, I'd (eventually) want to get the PS4 Pro. I currently have a standard PS4 with a few DL games on an attached external HDD...

My dumb question is - would the PS4 Pro recognize the HDD as formated w/ PS4 games and be able to transfer the games back just fine? Or would it be a foreign HDD since it is a different system?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...