anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Neverwinter online vs ESO

I really crave mmo (ex WoW addict), for the time being I'm stuck with PS4 so it's basically ESO or Neverwinter. FF14 is wayyy too casual for me and the maps make me claustrophobic so let's leave it out of the equation.

ESO is great but I really would prefer a classic mmo combat rather than action-style, that brings us to NWO. As I said I never tried it myself, graphics are quite outdated and the UI isn't too pretty but I am willing to look past it as long as it is a real MMO experience.

How is the population nowdays? What is the leveling experience like and how is the end game content? Is it basically a dead game kept alive to milk $? Do devs continously support it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...