anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Really enjoying the Wildlands PvP Beta

Have not seen much discussion on this but I downloaded the Ghost Recon PvP Beta today and its pretty awesome. I dont own the base game but I am liking the gameplay quite a bit and its definitely intrigued me to check it out.

However I must say the PvP is fucking awesome. Played it with my buddy and it was definitely more of a tactical experience with lots of teamwork. The gunplay and cover mechanics are solid and overall I'm having a blast. Definitely a more fun experience with friends.

Anyone else checked the beta out at all? Curious to see what everyone has to say because this caught me by surprise. I always thought Wildlands looked kinda shit in general but this has definitely changed my mind and the PvP is a huge addition to the game that I always thought was missing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...