anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 8, 2017

PS4 Madden 18 error code CE-34878-0

So my friends and I have a Madden 18 franchise over the cloud and we do not allow any restarts to the games. My one friend has got this error code whiling playing and says that it does not give him the resume or delete option when he reboots his system and he has to restart the game all over again. Does anyone know if this is true? Also a second friend happen to be online while the first friend was playing this game when he got the error message. The second friend says he saw the score of our first friend's game and he was losing 14-28 before the error code. The first friend says that the second friend must of miss read it and he was winning 28-14. But the second friend was with 2 other people in the room who saw it too lol... Thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...