anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 30, 2017

PS4 titles you wish had collector/action figures?

So I'm a bit of a figure collector (mostly One Piece, Godzilla and dinosaurs), but I'm not sure if this community is so big on figure-collecting. Feel like it's a niche thing. Just wondering if anyone wished some titles merchandised figures. For example, some The Last of Us character/infected figures would look awesome if they were anything like those "photorealistic" Walking Dead deluxe figures by McFarlane. Horizon Zero Dawn also warrants some stellar figure material with both Aloy and some of the machines. There's something about the novelty of displaying good figures that has me so enamored. Pricey hobby though.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...