anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Your thoughts on Agents of Mayhem

It's discounted in EU for 35 euros. Johnny Gat is a must have for me so it's 40 euros I could spend on this.

Now, before you link me any reviews, I know the common scores already: 5/6 out of 10. Is it really that repetitive? I'm someone who enjoyed Mafia 3 A LOT, even though people claimed it was repetitive and flawed.

Nowadays, reviews are mostly popularity contests and bad games often recieve 8/10 scores just because of a big name.

Would you recommend this? I'm mostly interested in the actual good things about the game. Most reviews only focus about the bad. Not sure whether to wait for an even bigger sale or not.

I'd like to hear some more thoughts because after reading some reviews, I'm just not convinced whether to buy or not.

Thanks a lot!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...