anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 15, 2017

[Question] Do games automatically update? Is there a way to automatically download DLC that's been purchased?

Since FF15 got a lot of downloads since it first came out, I'm wondering if my PS4 has been automatically been updating it (in rest mode) while I've been busy to other matters or do I have to find the updates myself? It seemed to launch fine (from Disc) but I just want to check.

Similarly, I had bought the Season Pass but noticed that it didn't download any of them (which I'm not even aware which are out right now), is there a way to set it to download it without manual input?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...