anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Tried to upload a ten second clip and the Youtube account needs to be logged in over and over again

I've tried restarting the PS4, turning off 2 step verification for my google account, revoking the account and linking again, but every fucking time that I try to upload again I have to sign in again to allow permissions.

Is there any way to fix this? I've been absolutely fine for a while and now PSN springs this bullshit on me.

I swear to God, I will find who is responsible for this, chop off their legs with a spoon and force feed them to their children and burn them alive. I am absolutely livid about this.

What is the point of the share button if I can't share?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...