anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, September 1, 2017

Trying to find the ideal controller

I'm looking for a company/website where is can customize my own controller. The controller would need to be able to have remap able paddles or buttons on the back (preferably paddles) and a good rubberized grip. Ive been trying to do much research but it's almost like every time I sit down and try to do it, I end up with just more options and more confused. Definitely don't want to spend over $200 and I want something that will be durable and will last. I'm not particularly hard on my controllers but it would get 2-3 hours of use a day on most days, while up to 10-12 hours on others, especially when destiny 2 comes out. I'll be using the controller for a variety of games on both the PS4 and PC (namely just destiny and black ops 3 for PC). My PS4 is primarily used for my single player narrative games but I do plan on getting the newest CoD on that system. So far I've looked into and am considering scuf, (they are the first ones I found for the most part) and evil controllers. At the moment scuf seems to be the one to fit most of my needs but they seem to have a bad rap in terms of build quality and customer service. If you have any experience with either company or have another company you have done business with that left you satisfied if just like your thoughts on that. Please and thank you! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...