anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 17, 2017

What happened to the Playstation credit card?

Just got approved for this card a week back, got the card in the mail yesterday and my $50 credit. I got a generous limit, and a nice 0% APR window, and I buy enough digital I figured I'd use it for the points.

I click link now and the page is dead, if you go to the Official PS card link it says this promotion is now over.

So do I just have a cool ass The Last of Us PS4 credit card now? is the 10x points dead? Bad luck me lol



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...