anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Throwback to #socomremastered

Remember the craze to remaster the socom games, specifically 2 and 3? I do. I never really was able to play online, but i spent years of my life playing 2 and 3, and those were great years. I miss what the socom remastered movement was, before it turned into a mess of death threats to sony that got nearly every forum about it locked. Anyone still want it on ps4? They've brought even more games to ps4 in the remastered section and ported games over, I would gladly spend 60 dollars if they charged me that to buy it. I just wish the movement caught traction. The h-hour game is pretty much dead, and everyone just wants the older games remastered. Can i get an upvote to get the movement started again?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...