anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2017

2 PS4's and Child Accounts

So I have 2 PS4's. The Primary (PS4 Set as Primary) in our living room is the one my 7 Year old uses and then I have one in my study I play on. Obviously since I'm the main PSN user I have access to everything on either console but my 7 year old can only play on the Primary PS4 as none of the DLC or DL Games are available to him on the secondary. When I saw firmware 5.0 had new settings for Child accounts I thought they may have made it so your child can play on either.

So how do people handle having multiple consoles. Its hard to believe that Sony hasn't figured out some way to let people have multiple consoles and not require you to have to purchase the game or the dlc multiple times to let a kid play in another room.

Ray



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...