anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2017

PS4 not entering silent rest mode.. Anyone else?

Hey reddit, a few weeks/months ago a patch happened and my PS4 Ultimate player edition won't sleep properly.

Usually when it would enter rest mode it would be completely silent, but it won't anymore, the fan continues to spin and I'm sure the power consumption isn't too low either.

My major issue is that it's constantly on and warm and I basically can't use rest mode. It also humms and I can't sleep without shutting it down.

I know this seems like a first world problem but I really buy my games at work and let them download, ready when I get home, or just download overnight. I can't do that anymore..

Any ideas? Any other users encounter this problem? What to do?

Thanks guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...