anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Anyone know if you can buy those little plastic charge connections you plug into controllers to put them in the charging stands?

Both of mine broke. I guess I'm just a terrible caretaker of small plastic things. I can try glueing them back together, but I figure if are they sold, I could probably buy a bunch in bulk from Amazon or something. I for the life of me can't guess what they're called, and it seems like every charging station has a different type.

http://ift.tt/2gdQqeX

Those little plugs on the left side are what I'm referring to. The ones I have were thinner but same concept. I really don't want to pay $25 for a new charging station for those tiny little plugs.

(If it matters, I believe this is the Charging Dock I have? http://ift.tt/2yhSmtI)

Thanks for the help!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...