anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Question Regarding a Power Bar that can Store Extra Power

Hello fellow playstation users,

I was wondering if there is a device that can store extra power in case there is a power outage. My area is having major issues with hydro and I really would like to turn off my ps4 properly and safely, if the power goes out. Luckily I do have a good power bar that can protect it from surges, but of course when the power goes out the ps4 is forced to shut off, making me fear for my save data. I would appreciate any help on the matter and have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...