anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Astro Mixamp Pro TR headset/headphone support

Hi guys, I want to upgrade my audio setup for PS4 and PC. I'm very interested in a Mixamp Pro TR, I tried it, and seems a great product to use with both platform. I want to combine it with a good headphone+mic/headset, but the ones I'm interest in have 60ohms impedance or more. So yesterday I sent an e-mail to Astro's support where I asked if and how Mixamp Pro TR works with 60+ohms headset and if it had some issues with volume and audio quality. This is their answer:   Vittorio

Thanks for your email, the A40's impedance is 48 ohms. You could use a 60 ohms headset however we could not guarantee how well it would function if at all. If it is operational there would be volume issues if not also audio issues.

I know that a lot of people use hyperx cloud II (60ohms) or GameZero(150ohms) without problems. Is there someone that use the mixamp with a 60+ headset/headphone?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...