anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 19, 2017

What is a good first game for my kid to remember forever?

Some of the first games I remember playing as a kid were Mario and Zelda. My kids are now getting old enough to play something more interesting than iPad games, but what to have them play is kind of a big decision because they're probably going to remember it nostalgically forever.

What are some good options on PS4?

We played some Ratchet and Clank but honestly the two sticks (camera and movement) is a little much for them to control simultaneously right now. They've been playing some top-down in that free Marvel Heroes Omega game and doing really well with that though, just push a direction and buttons. They're using abilities well and understand all that, it's just the double joystick coordination that was too hard in some games.

I only have a PS4, what marvelous modern gaming memories can I give my young children?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...