anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Can't access PS Store, download my purchased DLC, or play online. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

I recently bought COD Legacy Edition. I go to redeem the MWR code that came with the disc and the Terminal map. I receive an error when entering both and when I attempt to redeem again it says they were used. I try to check the store on my phone app to check my list of games that I redeemed and can download but I am met with an endless loading screen. I try another browser to try and access the store but after putting in my information it says, "Failed Sign In." Every browser I am already signed in on gives me an endless loading screen. So, I contact the live chat and they had me attempt to download through my library, restore my licenses (got an error message), activate and deactivate, check the store if I could download it through there and nothing works. I was wondering if anyone knew how to resolve this or if you have encountered this before. I also, cannot play online even though I was playing one hour before trying to redeem my purchased game. PSN basically told me to wait it out, they did not offer any solution or say they would follow up with me, I'm on my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...