anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Debate: FIFA Career Mode vs PES Master League 2018

Hello, I am undecided on to which game to get, but in the past I have mostly been a Fifa guy. I am disappointed with the general lack of love for career mode as it has always been my favourite game mode since Fifa 07 (ps2 days). I appreciate that EA added a few new things on Career mode this year but I'd like to know the general consensus from the best judges (the fans). So what do you guys think? Which is better? And Why so? Not trying to start a flamewar, I respect all your opinions both Fifa and PES fans.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...